Call for Abstracts Deadline: CLOSED
Criteria and link to submission site: read more
Authors are invited to submit abstracts showcasing work with clear potential to impact the discipline within one of the areas listed below. The work can be in the development, implementation, piloting or dissemination phase.
• Teaching & Education
• Quality Improvement
• Knowledge Translation
• Direct Clinical Care
• Clinical Service Delivery
CHANGES TO THE ABSTRACT PROCESS THIS YEAR:
- All abstracts will be entered a competitive poster selection process. Typically, 20-25 posters are accepted.
- Primary/Presenting Authors of the top-scoring abstracts will be invited to do a short oral presentation of their poster, in addition to displaying the poster during the conference. The oral presentations will be given in a CSPCP Member Showcase from 08:00 – 09:15 on Saturday, May 25th. The Member Showcase will have a dedicated session time, so all conference delegates can attend and hear inspiring snapshots of work being done in Canada today. Details about the format will be sent to the Primary/Presenting authors of these submissions.
- Medical students, medical residents, and physicians are eligible to submit.
- We will no longer select a Top Oral Presentation and a Top Poster during ALPM. It is simply too hard to choose. Abstract selection is, in itself, a competitive process.
Submissions for the Palliative Medicine Resident Research Award Now Open
Open to CSPCP Resident Members only, this award is for the best scholarly project by a resident enrolled in a palliative medicine residency program.
Deadline: April 5, 2019
This award is for the best scholarly project by a resident enrolled in a palliative medicine residency program in Canada.
Criteria and Submission Information 2019: Read More
SPECIAL NOTE FOR RESIDENTS
Palliative Medicine Residents and Enhanced Skills Residents in Palliative Care are welcome to submit poster abstracts through the general call in addition to submitting to the Palliative Medicine Resident Research Award. Residents from other medical disciplines are eligible for the general call only.
ALPM Conference Secretariat