Advance Care Planning International is proud to present the first international Advance Care Planning International digital exchange. Join us for two half days of a rich programme that will spotlight global efforts to push ACP upstream by activating communities and having ACP conversations before crises arise.
Registration is open to access recordings from the CSPCP’s Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine Virtual Conference, which took place from February 25-27, 2021. Registration is open to physicians, medical residents and medical students only.
Registrants can access the session recordings until December 31, 2020.
Why watch the recordings?
- The conference provides advanced level palliative medicine content.
- You can learn at your leisure, from the comfort of your home or office.
- Earn continuing education credits with the College of Family Physicians of Canada or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. (details here)
- The conference was highly rated by participants. Over 90% said it enhanced their knowledge. 89% said they will apply knowledge they learned to their practice.
- It is entirely focused on physicians.
Now you can learn anytime, anywhere, and claim self-study CME credits! Sign up for interactive online study courses from the CSPCP. Members get a discount 😊.
The courses are intended for physicians studying for the subspecialty exam and for anyone looking for CME self-study opportunities.
Topics: Heart Failure, COPD, Complex Symptoms (13 Topics) and Pediatric Palliative Care (10 Topics).