Oct 28 (Fri) | 0815–1535 PDT | Virtual Conference
Audience: family physicians, palliative care physicians, emergency physicians, hospitalists, nurse practitioners practicing palliative care, nurses, pharmacists, residents and students.
Overview: Registration is now open for this year’s UBC Division of Palliative Care CME Day! The theme for this year is “Back to the Future: Essentials of Modern Palliative Medicine.” We hope you can join us!
Up to 6.5 Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 credits
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
Registration is open for the CSPCP’s Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine Virtual Conference. The conference is open to physicians, medical residents and medical students only.
Virtual ALPM 2022 will run for three consecutive half days:
Thursday, May 5 through Saturday, May 7, 2022
From 9–2 PT/10-3 MT/11-4 CT/12–5 ET/1–6 AT /1:30-6:30 NL each day
Link to Register: https://www.cspcp.ca/conference/alpm-registration/
Link to Program: https://www.cspcp.ca/conference/2022-program/
Why attend Virtual ALPM?
- Advanced palliative medicine content
- Exclusive to physicians, medical residents, and medical students
- Attend from the comfort of your own home or workplace
- Connect with presenters through interactive sessions
- Ability to view recordings if you miss a session. Recorded sessions will be available until December 31, 2022
- Supports the CSPCP
We look forward to virtually seeing you in May!
Now you can learn anytime, anywhere, and claim self-study CME credits! Sign up for interactive online study courses from the CSPCP. Members get a discount 😊.
The courses are intended for physicians studying for the subspecialty exam and for anyone looking for CME self-study opportunities.
Topics: Heart Failure, COPD, Complex Symptoms (13 Topics) and Pediatric Palliative Care (10 Topics).
Sample screen shots: https://tinyurl.com/cspcp-pepc
Canada is extending an offer for CSPCP members to share with their teams and colleagues who could benefit from learning about the palliative care approach.
For a limited time (while quantities last), registrants can obtain a 50% discount on LEAP Online.*
To access the discount:
- Choose a LEAP Online upcoming session that works for you: www.pallium.ca/course/leap-online/#upcoming-sessions
- Follow the prompts to enroll in a session. If you do not see an ENROLL NOW button on the page, be sure to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to enroll in the session.
- Once you click on ENROLL NOW, you’ll need to create a Pallium Central account (or login if you already have one).
- In ‘Payment options’ enter discount code 50OFFCSPCP and click the Submit button. Complete the transaction by clicking Pay with your credit card.
*LEAP Online is a facilitated online learning program that provides health care professionals with the essential skills and competencies of the palliative care approach. LEAP Online includes 16 online modules completed at your own pace and 6 hours of webinars led by LEAP facilitators who are experienced palliative care clinicians and educators. LEAP Online is double accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 24 Mainpro+ credits and by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada for up to 12.0 hours. You can learn more about LEAP Online here: www.pallium.ca/course/leap-online
To contribute toward health care professional preparedness during this pandemic, Pallium will be hosting a series of webinars in the upcoming weeks focused on topics that are relevant to our health care teams who are actively leading the response to COVID-19. They have created a new page on pallium.ca where webinars will be listed: www.pallium.ca/pallium-canadas-covid-19-response-resources. Please check regularly for updated webinar listings.