ALPM 2021 WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Given the uncertainties around COVID-19, the CSPCP has decided that our Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine (ALPM) conference will be 100% virtual in 2021.
The virtual conference will run for three consecutive half days, from Thursday, February 25 through Saturday, February 27, 2021
(Time: 9:00–13:00 PT / 10:00-14:00 MT / 11:00-15:00 CT / 12:00–16:00 ET / 13:00–17:00 AT / 13:30-17:30 NL each day)
- No stress for speakers or attendees about whether it’s safe to travel and meet
- Less time and cost to attend
- Ability to view recordings if you miss a session
- To decrease financial risk to the CSPCP.
- Review the 2021 Program details and speakers
- Registration will open shortly.
- ALPM on Twitter #ALPM2021
Overall Conference Objectives
· Apply acquired knowledge in advanced palliative medicine to treat patients living with a wide range of life-threatening illnesses;
· Educate medical colleagues (practicing physicians and learners) about palliative care; and
· Recognize the importance of advocating for improved access to palliative care in local, regional, and national settings.
Note: If you were holding May 6 – 8, 2021 for a potential in-person in Calgary, please release it from your calendar.