Implementing the National Framework. Where are the Gaps and How do we Address Them?
ALPM 2021 WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Given the uncertainties around COVID-19, the CSPCP has decided that our Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine (ALPM) conference will be 100% virtual in 2021.
The virtual conference will run for three consecutive half days, from Thursday, February 25 through Saturday, February 27, 2021
(Time: 9:00–13:00 PT / 10:00-14:00 MT / 11:00-15:00 CT / 12:00–16:00 ET / 13:00–17:00 AT / 13:30-17:30 NL each day)
- No stress for speakers or attendees about whether it’s safe to travel and meet
- Less time and cost to attend
- Ability to view recordings if you miss a session
- To decrease financial risk to the CSPCP.
- The conference committee is putting together a fantastic program. It will include many of the speakers who were originally scheduled for ALPM 2020 in Calgary.
- Program details and registration information will be available in November 2020.
- ALPM on Twitter #ALPM2021
Note: If you were holding May 6 – 8, 2021 for a potential in-person in Calgary, please release it from your calendar.