Certificate of Attendance
Available by logging into PheedLoop (conference platform) > click on Account > Request New Certificate
CFPC: This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 12 Mainpro+ credits. This applies to viewing of the live webinar(s).
Viewing of the recorded videos may be claimed for credit as a non-certified self learning activity.
ROYAL COLLEGE: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the University of Calgary Office of Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development. You may claim a maximum of 12 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Viewing of the recorded videos may be claimed as hours under MOC Section 2 Self-Learning as follows:
- Podcasts, audio, video – 0.5 credits per activity
- Personal learning projects (PLP) – 2.0 credits per hour
- More info: https://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/cpd/moc-program/faq-moc-program-e
Overall Conference Objectives
- Apply acquired knowledge in advanced palliative medicine to treat patients living with a wide range of life-threatening illnesses;
- Educate medical colleagues (practicing physicians and learners) about palliative care; and
- Recognize the importance of advocating for improved access to palliative care in local, regional, and national settings.