The CSPCP’s objectives are met through the participation, dedication, and hard work of its members. We hope you’ll take action in whatever way works for you.
Some of the ways you can participate are:
- Join a committee or working group
- Run for the Board
- Participate in surveys
- Post comments on the web site
- Send us your suggestions
- Attend the annual conference
- Submit an abstract to the conference
- Review abstracts or workshop proposals for the conference
- Nominate someone for an award
- Encourage colleagues to become members
- Read e-briefs for specific opportunities
As the saying goes, “Many hands make work light”.
Please help us build an even stronger CSPCP!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.