The CSPCP Wellness Committee was formed in January 2020. Its mandate is to engage with the membership in the promotion of wellness and the prevention of burnout through the advocacy and advancement of initiatives that support selfcare and facilitate the development of resiliency. The committee membership reflects some of the diversity amongst our members in terms of geographic location and stage of practice.
- Dr. Charlie Chen – Chair (Alberta)
- Dr. Rehana Dosani (Ontario)
- Dr. Tim Hiebert (Manitoba)
- Dr. Esther Lee (British Columbia)
- Dr. Caitlin Lees (Nova Scotia)
- Dr. Stephen Liben (Quebec)
- Kimberly Pinnick Broderick – Chair support (CSPCP)