Do you care for patients who are mortal? Join the Canadian Society of Palliative Care Physicians!
CSPCP Members receive:
- Exclusive access to resources and accredited education events
- Opportunities for collaboration, networking and support from peers across the country
- Discounted rates for Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine Conference and exclusive
- Opportunity to submit proposals for member-led workshops
- Opportunities and resources to help advance palliative care in Canada
- Save 85% on subscription for the Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Reduced registration fees for Exam preparation and self-study modules
- 25% Discount on Article Processing Charges (APC) for Palliative Medicine Reports
Active Members (voting): Active membership is open to all Canadian physicians, licenced by any body, who support the Vision, Mission and Goals of the Canadian Society of Palliative Care Physicians. Active members are entitled to attend any meeting of the Society, to vote at any meeting of the Society, and to hold any office.
Associate Members (non-voting): Associate membership is open to the following groups:
- physicians in other countries
- scientists with a research interest relevant to palliative medicine
- retired physicians. Retired physicians are eligible to apply for Active Membership (voting) if they prefer
- medical students, residents and fellows
Associate members may attend meetings of the Society, take part in discussions, and be eligible to serve on all committees of the Society. They may not vote, hold office or nominate candidates for membership.