Active Members (voting)
- Active membership is open to all Canadian physicians, licensed by any body, who support the Mission and Goals of the Canadian Society of Palliative Care Physicians.
- Active members are entitled to attend any meeting of the Society, to vote at any meeting of the Society, and to hold any office.
Associate Members (non-voting)
- Associate membership is open to a) physicians in other countries; b) scientists with a research interest relevant to palliative medicine; c) medical students, residents and fellows; d) retired physicians.
- Associate members may attend meetings of the Society, take part in discussions, and be eligible to serve on all committees of the Society.
- They may not vote, hold office or nominate candidates for membership.