Registration is open for the CSPCP’s Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine Virtual Conference. The conference is open to physicians, medical residents and medical students only.
Virtual ALPM 2021 will run for three consecutive half days:
Thursday, February 25 through Saturday, February 27, 2021
From 9–1 PT/10-2 MT/11-3 CT/12–4 ET/1–5 AT /130-530 NL each day
Link to Register: https://www.cspcp.ca/conference/alpm-registration/
Link to Program: https://www.cspcp.ca/conference/2021-program/
Why attend Virtual ALPM?
- Advanced palliative medicine content
- Exclusive to physicians, medical residents, and medical students
- No stress about whether it’s safe to travel and meet
- Less time and cost to attend
- Earn CFPC and Royal College certified CME credits from the comfort of your home or office.
- Ability to view recordings if you miss a session. Recorded sessions will be available for 30 days.
- Supports the CSPCP
Hope to see you virtually in February!