Registration is open to access recordings from the CSPCP’s Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine Virtual Conference, which took place from February 25-27, 2021. Registration is open to physicians, medical residents and medical students only.
Registrants can access the session recordings until December 31, 2020.
Why watch the recordings?
- The conference provides advanced level palliative medicine content.
- You can learn at your leisure, from the comfort of your home or office.
- Earn continuing education credits with the College of Family Physicians of Canada or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. (details here)
- The conference was highly rated by participants. Over 90% said it enhanced their knowledge. 89% said they will apply knowledge they learned to their practice.
- It is entirely focused on physicians.