The online Interprofessional Education in Palliative and End-of-Life Care Oncology (iEPEC-O) Course is based on the EPEC™-O Canada curriculum and was developed by a team of interprofessional experts. It may be of interest to CSPCP members, colleagues, and teams.
The online modules are accessible anytime. Modules include:
- Knowledge of leading practices in palliative care
- Team-based approaches for physical and psychosocial challenges
- Case studies covering cancer and other advanced illness
- Focus on person-centred palliative care approach
- CME credits including Mainpro+ and Royal College section 1
More information: https://www.desouzainstitute.com/iepeco/