Registration is open for the CSPCP’s Advanced Learning in Palliative Medicine Virtual Conference. The conference is open to physicians, medical residents and medical students only.
Virtual ALPM 2022 will run for three consecutive half days:
Thursday, May 5 through Saturday, May 7, 2022
From 9–2 PT/10-3 MT/11-4 CT/12–5 ET/1–6 AT /1:30-6:30 NL each day
Link to Register: https://www.cspcp.ca/conference/alpm-registration/
Link to Program: https://www.cspcp.ca/conference/2022-program/
Why attend Virtual ALPM?
- Advanced palliative medicine content
- Exclusive to physicians, medical residents, and medical students
- Attend from the comfort of your own home or workplace
- Connect with presenters through interactive sessions
- Ability to view recordings if you miss a session. Recorded sessions will be available until December 31, 2022
- Supports the CSPCP
We look forward to virtually seeing you in May!